hot biggity blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Once there lived a lovely beautiful princess. Her name was Erica. every day Erica always wished that she could go out and sail the whole entire world. One night she sneaked all her stuff she needed. She grabbed lots and lots of healthy yummy food. Off she went on the long journey around the world. Finally she got around the world. While she was sailing she met this man that she loved. They got married and lived happily ever after.
By Rose Marie.




"YOU'RE FIRED!" shouted the Mayor at Mr Tiatia.
"But who's going to replace me?" he asked.

A few moments later I march in. Mr Tiatia said "Him! Why him? He is as dumb as a fridge" He shouted.
"GET OUT" screamed the mayor. The next day I got loud speakers installed.

Monday. On Monday I told everyone to meet in the new battleground. When everyone arrived I had some surprises.

Dragons. When I opened the gate dragons flew out.

But in the end I knew Mr Tiatia was sad so I gave him the school back.
By Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment