hot biggity blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ryan was scared

Hi i’m Ryan.
I am going to tell you about a time I was scared.

One day I was scared of a creepy noise going  bo bo bo .

So I went out to the dark ferocious lounge :(  .It was as scary as a human getting eaten by a Monster.

It was getting louder and louder. BO BO BO!!!!!.

It was like I was right on top of it.

In fact I was. So I went down stairs into my sisters room.  BO BO BO BO!!!!!!

BANG it sounded like it was a nuclear explosion.

I stepped into my Sisters room more. Past the no boys sign. Beside her bed I could see something glowing .So I looked under  the blankets and saw my ipod turned on.

Sam must have been playing it. And then I find Sammie in the second lounge. Watching television.
I ran and I ran to Mum and Dads bedroom yelling Sammies up Sammies up
and she got in deep trouble . But that wasn't the end of the curse of the ipod and haunted tv.

That was my very spooky  awesome wonderful worst night of my life.

But there was something else lurking in the house...
By Ryan S

No comments:

Post a Comment