hot biggity blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me (Official Video)

We watched this exciting music video today and it inspired us to be fabulous writers.







It was a glorious, sunny, sensational day when I jumped out of bed and got changed with joy. I went sprinting down the stairs and I ran as fast as a cheetah with a huge massive smile on my face. When I got outside my face was melting because my pet was missing. I hunted for him. I got some crayons and some paper and wrote flyers. I was looking for him and knocking on people’s doors. But they hadn’t seen him. I went to climb up the climbing frame and I still couldn’t find him. But…
Something leaned over me. My giraffe had found me! We played hide and seek. I gave him a cuddle. I was so excited and joyful. Now you know all about when I lost my pet giraffe.
By Sierra.

It was a gleaming, shimmering day and it was hot. I got dressed as fast as a cheetah. I rushed down the stairs and out the door. I went to see my pet giraffe but when I got there he was gone. Then I knew just what to do. I made some posters. I put them all over town. When I had put the last ones up I went to the school and found the highest place I could. Suddenly a big black shadow bent it’s neck right over me. I was just about to run away. The I realised the shape of it. It got closer and closer and then it made a giraffe noise. So it could be my giraffe. And guess what? It was! I was so happy to see my giraffe that we played tag. I made sure I had an eye on him, then we went home to have a nice dinner. 


By Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment