hot biggity blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cross country

What is the hardest thing I have done this week? The senior cross country. 
We went to amazing Queens Park to do cross country. The 8 and 9 year olds started at the back of Boys High, and we ran through the little car park. We went through the sparkling tress that were wet from rain. Then we went through the leaves and we heard a teacher saying ‘go, go, go’ and encouraging us to go as fast as a cheetah. Then we saw some sunlight. Some adults were cheering for us. We went past the rubbish bin and that was the finish line. We got a high five, and a kiwi fruit. I am never doing cross country again because I hate running!
By Krystal


Listen up. Do you know what I did yesterday? The cross country. It wasn’t that hard, but I gave it my best. I know people don’t like running but they all gave it their best too. We started near Boys High, then we went behind Boys high.  We went behind a little playground. I was soaked by the rain. The teacher said ‘well done’. I was in fourth place. I had some water and kiwi fruit and I had a big rest. That’s the whole day.

By Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment