hot biggity blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

How to plant a seed

Heres a few tips to plant a seed.
Step one. Get a cup and cotton balls.
Step two. Dampen the soft cotton balls with water.
Step three. Put the green as grass seed in the dampened cup.
Step four. Put eight more cotton balls in the cup.
Step five. Put your name on the cup.
Step six. Put it on the hot as fire window sill.
Step seven. Leave it to grow.
Now you know how to grow a bean seed.

I am successful today because I use a simile.
By Dakota



Here's a few tips about how to grow a bean seed.
Step one. Get a cup as fast as a bird. Get five cotton balls.
Step two. Dampen the cotton balls so your seed has something to drink, but don't forget to squeeze the water out of the cotton balls.
Step three. Put your two seeds in the big cup.
Step four. After that put eight more cotton balls on the top so that the seed can get warm.
Step five. Put some blue tac on the bottom of the cup so that when you open the window it won't fall down. Don't forget to write your name on the cup.
Step six. Put it on the window sill.
That's how you plant your seed.
By Jahnaya

8 comments:

  1. Greeting Dakota its Emma here a capal of classes down from yours in room 4.i really liked the way that at the end you gave yourself a comment about how you did a simile that showed me that you won't to achieve your goals . It inspired me to try this at home! I also liked the way you had numberd steps so I now what order to do it in. I think how to grow a seed is very interesting thanks for that.next time I think that you could use more detail but what you write was still great good job😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Josiah. I go to Matarau School. Your idea of planting those bean seeds sounds really cool. I would like to try that some time. How long does it take for your bean seed to grow?

    From Josiah, Matarau School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They started growing after 3 days, but we don't know how long until they are finished.

      Delete
  3. I like the similes that you used in your writing. Why do you need to put in so many cotton buds into the cup?

    From Lachie, Matarau School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We put the cotton balls in there to keep the seeds nice and warm

      Delete
  4. I hope your bean seeds grow healthy. What type of beans are you growing?

    From Ava, Matarau School.

    ReplyDelete