hot biggity blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Krystal wrote a reount about someone's afternoon. Can you guess who?
My Sunday
It was a nice warm Sunday afternoon. I meowed as loud as a tiger's roar because I wanted inside. One of the owners finally heard me. "Awwwww," said my owner and she walked down the hallway like a zombie and opened the door. She fed me all the goodies in the bucket that would fit in my bowl. I ate my biscuits as slow as a turtle. That is what I did on my nice warm Sunday afternoon.
By Krystal


It was a frosty morning one Saturday. I crawled dejectedly in to the car heading to rugby. We arrived at rugby and the sun was shimmering like precious gold. We played humungous, horrible, huge rugby. I got player of the day. This is how I played on Saturday.
By Blake


It was a cold fizzy morning when I heard a deathly meow and a trollish woof. I was in my snuggly bed when my cat and dog scratched each side of my face. "Ouch!" I yelled. I got up and roared as loud as a werewolf. I stomped down the hallway like a humungous T-Rex. I broke the wall. I opened the door. Bang!! I let my dog and cat out to do their business. It was the messiest day ever.
By Ethan


One lovely Saturday morning I stormed out of my bed and rushed to my bowl.
First, was it full? NOPE! It was empty so I went through the dog door into the house. I raced to my owner barking terribly at her. Woof! My owner finally woke up and slid out of her bed. She moaned like a race car down the hallway and finally fed me. But she didn't feed me what she would usually feed me. That was my fabulous Saturday.
By Katelin

One Sunny sensational Sunday afternoon Mum, my sister, Lucy and I went to the supermarket to buy some food for dinner. Firstly Mum was playing soccer, then we went to the clubs room. It was really fun at the clubs room. Then we went to the supermarket, and went home. I helped Mum with the groceries. We shuffled inside then our cat Fluffy went into the bag... and at lots of meat. "Fluffy! Stop it. Get out." "Meow!" She was as hungry as a mouse and as sneaky as a fly. Bzzzz. So I grabbed Fluffy and I chucked her outside and I said "get out Mr." She didn't stop eating the meat. I smacked her. She is a fantastic, fabulous, fancy cat, but she is naughty.
Now you know about my horrible day.
By Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment