hot biggity blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Do you know about my amazing life cycle? Let me tell you the 3 stages of my life cycle.
The first stage of my life cycle was being a cute baby. When I was a baby I wore nappies. I used to cry because I couldn't say anything that I wanted to.
Next I was an adventurous toddler. When I was a toddler I learnt how to walk and talk. My Mum taught me how to go to the toilet. 
Lastly the toddler changed into a child. Now I am a child. I am very honest. I do all of my work on my own. I can ride on my own bike.
Now you know my life cycle.
By Aastha



I think you need a healthy pep talk.
You should help open doors for your friends. I am saying that because I want you to be AWESOME! And otherwise your friends might get donked on the nose.
The next thing you have to do is listen to people. Listen to your friends. They might say something really beautiful to you, or they might give you something that you had never ever seen in your whole life. 
Third we just need to show respect to others.
Now you know how to be awesome. 
By Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment