hot biggity blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We have been learning how to use Google Apps for education. We are so excited to be using this. It is a lot of fun to be a digital classroom. Miss Nielsen can copy and paste our stories straight from the documents into our blog, we are still learning how to spell check and use punctuation on the computer properly, but check these out.


Do you want to read my story about my life cycle?
When I was little I wore  nappies and I always sucked my pink dummy. (Please don’t tease me.)
Then maybe a year after I turned into a toddler. Apparently Mum said when I was 3 I said I’m a big girl and I didn’t use my dummy for a month or 2. I also went to preschool when I was a toddler and I had a BFF called Riley-may.
Then I turned into a KID! I LOVE BEING A KID! I’m a kid right now. Kids go to school just like me. When I Was 4, I was in a car accident and so was my Mum and Nan.  I was scared and I had butterflies in my tummy. But then my Nan got out of the car and sweared at the person that wasn’t watching where he was going and crashed into our car! Then when I turned 5 I started school and now I’m 7 and I go to room 7 at school! The school I go to is Invercargill Middle School, IT’S THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!
That was the life cycle of me. :) By Lily D



Do you know three things about me.The first thing I am going to tell you about is my fave aniamil.Well my favourite animal is a dog because they are SOOOO cute .The second thing is my fave spot.It is water polo because you get to go in the water and you get to play a spot at the same time .The last thing is my fave Holoday. Well my fave holiday is Christmas.Christmas is my fave holiday because you spend time with your family.  
Now you know the 3 things I like. By Cassie



hi I'm kKuku do you want to know about me well great i love to do athletics and i also like to craft stuff and i like to learn new things now you know all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment