hot biggity blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Recount writing

On July the 16th I had a party at home. I invited Noah, Ryan C and Mum and Dad.
Knock Knock. I wondered who was at the door. It was my friends. Noah got me a ninja pinball and I opened the rest of my presents. 
Mmm what's that delicious smell? Mum's clocking the tes. I had saveloys and cake. 
It was a fantastic day. I wish it was my birthday every day. 
By Dakota

Let me tell you about my birthday. My family and I were there. We had tea from a shop. My birthday was in October and we were at home.
First we had tea from McDonalds. It was so yummy that I was as happy as my little cousin Charlie.
Next I opened my presents. I had so many presents.
Third my family sang the happy birthday song to me.
Last we ate my biscuit fudge cake. I wish my birthday was today.
By Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment